- What is Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc.'s ticker symbol and where is it traded?
It is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol CBRL.
- Where is your home office located?
The address of the home office of Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. is: 305 Hartmann Drive Lebanon, TN 37087 Phone: 615-444-5533
- Can I purchase Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc., stock directly from your company to save brokerage fees?
- You may contact our transfer agent, American Stock Transfer & Trust Company ("AST") to purchase Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. stock. You may call AST at 800-485-1883 or 718-921-8124 to obtain enrollment forms or log on to www.astfinancial.com and click on "shareholders" on the top menu, select "Invest Online", select "all plans". Scroll down to Cracker Barrel. Select Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. stock, select "Buy" and follow the enrollment wizard which will guide you through the six-step investment process. In addition to purchasing stock with the dividends in the plan, you may purchase additional shares; the minimum initial investment is $250 and the maximum is $10,000 per day. AST purchases the shares on the open market and any excess funds are used to purchase fractional shares. Once you are a shareholder, the minimum purchase is $25.
- Is there a Dividend Reinvestment Program?
- Although we do not ourselves sponsor a dividend reinvestment program or "DRIP," our transfer agent, American Stock Transfer & Trust Company ("AST"), sponsors such a program. You may call AST at 800-485-1883 or 718-921-8124 to obtain enrollment forms. In addition to reinvesting the dividends in stock purchases, you may purchase shares through the program; the minimum purchase is $25 if you are currently a shareholder and the maximum is $10,000 per day. AST purchases the shares on the open market and any excess funds are used to purchase fractional shares.
- Does Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. pay a dividend?
- Yes. Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. announces its dividend payments in press releases.
- When will Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. report earnings?
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. announces its earnings report dates two weeks prior to releasing earnings.
- When does Cracker Barrel's fiscal year end?
- The fiscal year ends on the Friday nearest July 31st.
- When is the annual meeting of shareholders?
- The annual meeting of shareholders will be in November.
- How does a shareholder change his/her mailing address?
- In order to change your address access your account online at www.astfinancial.com in the Shareholder section.
- How do I change my name on my stock certificates or account?
- On American Stock Transfer & Trust Company's website, www.astfinancial.com, under the heading Shareholder, transfer instructions, you will find instructions and forms to transfer ownership of stock certificates or change your name.
- How do I replace a lost share certificate?
- The procedure begins with accessing the website, www.astfinancial.com, to complete a lost certificate form. The form is in the Shareholder section under frequently asked questions. With the forms is a letter explaining the replacement process. Upon receipt of the lost certificate form, American Stock Transfer & Trust will begin the replacement process and mail the necessary forms to the mailing address maintained on the account. Please be advised that once the request to place a stop has been made, a signed written request must be submitted to have the stop removed. The price to replace a lost certificate(s), a Surety Bond Fee for Lost Stock Certificates is determined by the transfer agent.
- Can I access my stockholder account online?
- Private access to your account information, including balance, dividend payments, stock price, and much more is available at www.astfinancial.com.
- Can I request that annual reports and proxy statements be sent to me electronically rather than through the mail?
- We offer two ways to access investor documents. To receive annual reports, proxy statements or financial news electronically, visit our e-mail alerts page. Electronic copies are also available for download on the SEC Filings page of our Investor site.
- What is the CUSIP number of the stock?
- The CUSIP number for Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. is 22410J 106
- When was the initial public offering of Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. stock?
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Stores went public in November 1981 with slightly over 600,000 shares offered at $10.00 per share. CBRL Group was organized under the laws of the state of Tennessee in 1998. All Cracker Barrel stock became the stock of CBRL Group on December 31, 1998.
On December 8, 2008, the company changed its name back to Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. CBRL Group, Inc. stock became the stock of Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc. again. The stock still trades under the ticker symbol, CBRL.
- Who is the Independent Public Accountant for Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc.?
- Deloitte & Touche LLP, Nashville, Tennessee
- Do you franchise stores?
- No. All of our stores are company owned and operated.
- How can I obtain a copy of the Annual Report?
- You may download a copy of our most recent annual report here. You may obtain a hard copy by clicking here and completing a request form.